Job Title: Account Manager
Tax Term: Full-Time, Employee
Job Category: Sales
Relevant Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Location: Flower Mound, TX
We are seeking an outgoing and customer service-oriented Account Manager to create and nurture long-term relationships with our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for meeting with clients, educating them about our services, and guiding them to make the best decisions for their IT needs. This role is a consultative, client-facing one that requires an in-depth understanding of the clients’ business, goals, strategies and industry trends. The position entails overseeing various activities which directly or indirectly affect client opinion, perception, and image of prototype:IT. The Client Account Manager liaises between customers and internal cross-functional teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions to customer needs. Ultimately establishing oneself as a trusted IT partner to clients with solutions to keep their businesses productive.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer information systems, or a related field, preferred
- 1 Year prior experience in the field of sales or customer service is essential
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, with a working knowledge of CRM software
This Position Entails:
- Working with the Sales Team to onboard and integrate new clients and develop existing clients
- Assumes role of primary contact within prototype: IT for all future technology needs and build trusted partner relationship with clients to ensure long-term retention
- Develop and deliver Technology Roadmap (targets and strategies and timelines) with clients followed by regular meetings to update and ensure roadmaps are progressing or delivered
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to chaning requirements
The Successful Candidate must be:
- Professional and articulate
- Inter-personally adept
- Technically proficient
- A relationship builder
Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal and training reimbursement.
Initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
Travel/relocation as required.