Job Title: Receptionist
Tax Term: Part to Full-Time
Job Category: Accounting
Relevant Work Experience: 1+ Years
Career Level: Entry Level
Location: Flower Mound, TX
We are seeking an energetic and detail oriented Receptionist who is able to multi-task and thrives in a team environment. Candidates must be professional, have excellent customer service skills, and a genuine desire to help others. This position involves managing the reception area, answering incoming calls, and providing general support to visitors. The Receptionist also assists in general accounting activities, event planning for employee related events and maintaining office and break room supplies, and ordering weekly lunches for our team.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks, a plus
- Strong organization skills with a high attention to detail is essential
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
THIS POSITION ENTAILS:
- Answer incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate department
- Greet and escort guests to the conference room
- Coding expenses in accounting system
- Generate emails and reports as needed
- Maintain appearance of lobby, reception area, kitchen and conference room
- Assist with office event planning and team building events
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, and stocking of office and kitchen supplies and refreshments
- Order, prepare and clean up catering for staff and meetings
- Liaise with executive administrative assistants to handle requests and queries
- Special projects as assigned
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST BE:
Professional and articulate
A problem solver
Full-Time Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, and personal time.
Initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
Qualified candidates, please send cover letter, resume, salary history and references by completing the submission form below.
No Phone Calls, Please