Job Title: Account Manager
Tax Term: Full-Time, Employee
Relevant Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Career Level: Experienced
Location: Flower Mound, TX
We are seeking an outgoing and customer service-oriented Account Manager to create and nurture long-term relationships with our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for meeting with clients, educating them about our services, and guiding them to make the best decisions for their IT needs. You’ll also play a key part by establishing yourself as a trusted IT partner to clients with solutions to keep their businesses productive. Ultimately, this role is a balanced blend of customer relations, sales, and project manager.
The Account Manager responsibilities include establishing long-term relationships between prototype:IT and its clients. This role is a consultative, client-facing one that requires an in-depth understanding of the clients’ business, goals, strategies and industry trends. The position entails overseeing various activities which directly or indirectly affect client opinion, perception, and image of prototype:IT. Account Manager liaises between customers and internal cross-functional teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions to customer needs. Ultimately establishing oneself as a trusted IT partner to clients with solutions to keep their businesses productive.
Minimum Skills Required:
- BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum of 2 years (three years preferred) of work experience in account management
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Must be able to learn new concepts, applications and technologies quickly
- Ability to deal with changing priorities to complete tasks in a short period of time
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong business development, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- The ability to effectively communicate complex technical issues to non-technical people
- Solid commitment to sales and customer service with good initiative and follow-through
This Position Entails:
- Integrate new clients and develop existing client relationships
- Manage a group of contracted clients to include:
-Full service portfolio including extended services/offerings
-Technology Business Planning
-Accounts Receivable (AR) Escalation
- Client communications
- Coordinate with project management team in order to leverage resources as needed
- Assist client with the development of technology budgets as needed
- Assist with documentation related to the delivery of our managed services
The Successful Candidate must be:
- Professional and articulate
- Inter-personally adept
- A relationship builder
- A problem solver
Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal and training reimbursement.
Initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
Travel/relocation as required.
Qualified candidates, please send cover letter, resume, salary history and references by completing the submission form below.
No Phone Calls, Please