Job Title: Lead Generator/Appointment Setter
Tax Term: Part to Full-Time
Job Category: Sales and Marketing
Relevant Work Experience: 1+ Years
Career Level: Entry Level
Location: Flower Mound, TX
We are seeking Lead Generators who will have a heavy hand in researching sales leads, collaboration, pipeline development, and reaching out to prospects. This candidate will have the ability to get past gate keepers, connect with decision-makers on the phone and gather important information to set an appointment with our Sales Team. If you are tenacious, positive, assertive, and energetic this is your opportunity to join us!
The Lead Generator (LG) is responsible for identifying, qualifying, and prospecting new accounts for prototype: IT. The Lead Generator is required to document daily activities and coordinate with the Sales Team, respond to all inbound leads and forward qualified leads to Sales Consultants. The Lead Generator will qualify new business opportunities by following proven processes to turn leads into prospects. At all times, the Lead Generator must represent the company in an honest and ethical manner and contribute to the company’s overall customer satisfaction.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Excellent communication, analytic and listening skills
- A contagiously positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Strong desire to achieve goals in a highly collaborate environment
- Outgoing personality and the ability to befriend strangers easily over the phone
- Previous experience in prospecting and sales lead generation a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent
This Position Entails:
- Research and qualify prospects by working closely with the Sales Team by performing basic data mining functions
- Determine prospects pain points and how our solution will speak to those
- Meets or exceed activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments set, opportunities added and prospecting time
- Builds relationships and effectively communicates with the Sales team to positively influence direction
- Proactively look for opportunities to optimize end-to-end lead management and other sales and marketing processes
- Ability to quickly form and maintain positive business relationships while handling rejection professionally
The Successful Candidate must be:
Professional and articulate
Strong Interpersonal Skills
A Team Player
Full-Time Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, and personal time.
Initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
Qualified candidates, please send cover letter, resume, salary history and references by completing the submission form below.
No Phone Calls, Please