Job Title: Systems Administrator
Salary: $40,000 - $65,000
Tax Term: Full-Time, Employee
Job Category: Technical Operations
Relevant Work Experience: 3-5 Years
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Location: Flower Mound, TX
Reports To: Director of IT
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Systems Administrator with the drive and determination to help us support our client base. We are looking for an individual who is a problem-solver and has a proven track record of working within a team environment to successfully address challenging technical issues, and is accustomed to leveraging training opportunities to improve their skills. If you have experience and the desire to grow, we’d like to talk to you.
Our Systems Administrators are responsible for maintaining client and user environments, improving end-user experience through effective remote maintenance, problem identification and resolution activities, as well as growing and developing client relationships through exceptional customer service. Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies and processes.
This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service.
Other requirements include participating in ongoing training and attainment of manufacturer certifications and developing and maintaining relationships with user and vendor contacts.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Minimum three years experience
- MCSE Preferred
- Experience in Administration of Server 2003-2016 Systems
- Roles Including: Active Directory, Hyper-V, Group Policy, and PowerShell
- Intermediate knowledge of Networking and Security
- Experience with Citrix, Office 365, and Cloud Services (such as Azure) Preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with users and vendors
- Passion for teamwork, continuing education, problem solving and exceptional customer service
- Must be well spoken, organized, detail oriented, and dependable
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Background check and drug screen required
This Position Entails:
Troubleshooting and resolution of client and user technical issues
Accurate documentation of all activities conducted
The ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support our users’ networks, equipment, software and services
The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
The Successful Candidate must be:
Professional and articulate
A relationship builder
A problem solver
Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal and training reimbursement.
Initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
Qualified candidates, please send cover letter, resume, salary history and references by completing the submission form below.
No Phone Calls, Please