Job Title: Customer Service Coordinator
Tax Term: Part to Full-Time
Job Category: Support
Relevant Work Experience: 1+ Years
Career Level: Entry Level
Location: Flower Mound, TX
We are seeking a Customer Service Coordinator who will be the first point of contact for client support and is the liaison between the Customer Service Team and the Client. This individual will be responsible for assessing, prioritizing, and creating tickets for service requests from customers. They must have excellent customer service and people skills, good phone communications, with a friendly, professional demeanor.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Excellent communication, analytic and listening skills
- A contagiously positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Computer skills, including good typing and data entry skills, with a high attention to detail is essential.
- A basic knowledge of IT products and services are a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite a plus
- Minimum 1 year of customer service or help desk experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
This Position Entails:
- Answering phone calls and emails as efficiently as possible
- Ability to work with various team members and coordinate schedules with the technical resources and clients
- Listen to client concerns and issues with sympathy and the desire to help
- Follow up calls to client to ensure satisfaction
- Creating service tickets for reported incidents and service requests.
- Assisting with reporting, analytics, and reviewing trends to improve efficiency
The Successful Candidate must be:
Professional and articulate
A problem Solver
Full-Time Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, and personal time.
Initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
Qualified candidates, please send cover letter, resume, salary history and references by completing the submission form below.
No Phone Calls, Please