Protect your Business.
Recently, we’ve seen a dramatic increase in the number of small and medium sized businesses falling victim to Cyber Criminals, hacking, viruses, malware and all manner of nasty security threats.
We’ve also seen an increase in the number of clients who allow employees to bring their own devices to work and/or access the company network from home using their personal computer, tablet or phone.
That’s why we’ve decided to hold a FREE Educational Cyber Security Executive Lunch and Learn Seminar (that’s a mouth full!) on this topic to answer important questions and to guide our clients to use safe, best practices with their networks. This is no run of the mill event, we already have the below industry headliner involved as our speaker for this event:
Cyber Security Expert Michael Saylor. CISM, CISA
He is the Executive Director for the Cyber Defense Labs located on the campus of UT Dallas, the President Emeritus for the North Texas FBI Infragard, Cyber Crime Committee Member for the North Texas Crime Commission, and Professor of Cyber Security and Digital Forensics. Mike has worked with local and federal law enforcement in the identification and apprehension of perpetrators committing multimillion dollar fraud, embezzlement, identity theft, hacking, and racketeering crimes.
We will be discussing important topics such as:
- The #1 security threat to your business that antivirus, firewalls and other security protocols can’t protect against.
- Why firewalls and antivirus software aren’t enough anymore.
- How mobile phones and cloud applications are seriously jeopardizing your organization’s security and data protection – and what you need to do to protect yourself.
- The true costs of security breaches to business.
- How To Avoid Being A Sitting Duck To Cybercriminals And Protect Everything You’ve Worked So Hard To Achieve.
Since space is limited, RSVP now to hold your spot.
This will be an extremely valuable event with super important information presented by an industry leader on the topics of IT Security and Cloud Computing. Attendees will not only leave with extremely valuable information to protect their organizations from these dangers, but will also leave with lots of extra benefits such as:
- DOOR PRIZES (Amazon Echos, and other Gadgets)
- FREE SWAG! Who doesn’t love swag?
- All attendees will receive a FREE copy of New York Times Best Seller, SPAM NATION. The Inside Story of Organized Cybercrime - from Global Epidemic to your Front Door. by Brian Krebs
- The opportunity to receive a Free One-on-One Professional 15-Point Network and Security Assessment and Consultation with prototype:IT (a $499 value). Incidentally, because this is such an amazing offer I will have to limit this to the first 10 businesses that sign up.
It’s going to happen to you, so don’t put off formalizing a cybersecurity crisis management plan. Make it a 2017 priority.
Can't wait to see you at the event!