Job Title: Network Engineer
Tax Term: Full-Time, Employee
Job Category: Sales
Relevant Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Location: Flower Mound, TX
We are seeking a Network Engineer who is passionate about technology, highly skilled at providing excellent customer service, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Network Engineer is responsible for installing and maintaining system servers, workstations, and laptops, including hardware, software, operating system, and applications. He/she assists with installing and maintaining infrastructure components such as hubs, switches, firewalls, wireless access points, routers and cabling. The Network Engineer also performs imaging for applicable workstations and laptops by client location and for prototype:IT employees. This individual is involved in planning of network growth, support of TCP/IP, authentication domains, resource domains, system upgrades, infrastructure documentation and application installations.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 to 5 years of experience working in enterprise level environment
- MCSE preferred and required within 3 years from being hired
- Experience with Microsoft office suite
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Decision-making and customer service skills
This Position Entails:
- Troubleshooting user problems onsite
- Accurate documentation of all activities conducted
- The ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support our users’ networks, equipment, software and services
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
The Successful Candidate must be:
- Professional and articulate
- Inter-personally adept
- Technically proficient
- A relationship builder
- A problem solver
Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal and training reimbursement.
Initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
Travel/relocation as required.
Qualified candidates, please send cover letter, resume, salary history and references by completing the submission form below.