Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: $50,000 - $70,000
Tax Term: Full-Time, Employee
Job Category: Project Management
Relevant Work Experience: 1+ Years
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Location: Flower Mound, TX
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for organizing our client’s technical projects and ensuring that all members of the operations team work efficiently. You should have the ability to think outside the box and enjoy critical thinking, organization and overall team management.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer information systems, or related field preferred
- Certification in project management preferred
- 1 year prior experience in the field of sales or customer service is essential
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, with a working knowledge of CRM software
- Computer proficiency in programs such as SharePoint and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with IT standards such as SSAE SOC2, ISO 27001, PCI, HIPAA/HITECH, NIST, CSA/CCM a plus
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Business strategy aptitude
- Decision-making and leadership skills
This Position Entails:
- Facilitate completion/delivery of projects.
- Perform project management budgeting for conversions, new construction, and special projects.
- Create project plans with timelines and risks.
- Travel on-site to project locations and oversee work.
- Create scope of work for each project for staff or contractors.
- Define technical scope for hotels and third party vendors.
- Balance budgets and perform coding for invoices.
- Provide 30-day support for new hotels or conversions.
- Conduct due diligence (on-site inspections).
- Design working plans to convert or install systems at client locations.
The Successful Candidate must be:
- Professional and articulate
- Inter-personally adept
- Technically proficient
- A relationship builder
Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal and training reimbursement.
Initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
Travel/relocation as required.
Qualified candidates, please send cover letter, resume, salary history and references by completing the submission form below.