Don’t Trust Your Company’s Critical Data and Operations to Just Anyone! This Business Advisory Guide Will Arm You with 18 Revealing Questions You Should Ask Any IT Consultant Before Giving Them Access to Your Company’s Network
Choosing the wrong IT consultant to support your network can be incredibly frustrating and expensive, and could end up costing you in downtime, data loss and expensive repair bills, not to mention the headaches and frustration!
Read this guide and you’ll discover:
- The “dirty little secret” of the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 18 revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly inexperienced computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair, one of which you will need to know about BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from an IT company.