How to Contact your IT Help Desk
Option 1: Email
Send an email with a description of your IT issue Here
- You name
- Your call back number
- Details of the issue including:
- When did the issue first start happening?
- Is it still happening now?
- What applications, software or other parts of your system are affected?
(include names of affected areas if possible)
- What is the impact of the issue?
- Any other useful information.
We’ll send you an automated response with your ticket number, and we’ll start fixing on your issue.
Option 2: Phone
Call 214-270-0850 and choose option 2 from the voice menu.
Our friendly staff will answer your call, get all the information they need, and will try to fix your issue while you’re on the phone. Our business hours are 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Central Time, Monday through Friday. A technician is always available to deal with critical issues outside business hours.
OPTION 3: ONLINE
Create a ticket online Here
Your issue will be automatically logged into our help desk system and we’ll start work as soon as possible. You will need a prototype:IT user account. You can also log into the system any time to see how we’re resolving your issue.