When should I replace my workstation?
- Computer has reached end of life / Warranty expired
- Computer has failed or is unreliable
- Computer is slow and hindering productivity
- Too old to maintain and/or high likelihood of failure
- Incompatible with business critical applications
What are the minimum requirements when buying a workstation?
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or greater
- Hard Drive: 250GB Solid State Drive or greater
- Memory/RAM: 8GB or greater
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro - No Home Editions
- Active Warranty/Support Contract